another good proverbs

 10 Choose my instruction rather than silver,     and knowledge rather than pure gold. 

Proverbs 8:10


11 For wisdom is far more valuable than rubies.     Nothing you desire can compare with it. 

Proverbs 8:11


12 “I, Wisdom, live together with good judgment.     I know where to discover knowledge and discernment. 

Proverbs 8:12


13 All who fear the lord will hate evil.     Therefore, I hate pride and arrogance,     corruption and perverse speech. 

Proverbs 8:13


14 Common sense and success belong to me.     Insight and strength are mine. 

Proverbs 8:14


15 Because of me, kings reign,     and rulers make just decrees. 

Proverbs 8:15


16 Rulers lead with my help,     and nobles make righteous judgments. 

Proverbs 8:16


17 “I love all who love me.     Those who search will surely find me. 

Proverbs 8:17


18 I have riches and honor,     as well as enduring wealth and justice. 

Proverbs 8:18


19 My gifts are better than gold, even the purest gold,     my wages better than sterling silver! 

Proverbs 8:19


20 I walk in righteousness,     in paths of justice. 

Proverbs 8:20


21 Those who love me inherit wealth.     I will fill their treasuries. 

Proverbs 8:21


33 Listen to my instruction and be wise.     Don’t ignore it. 

Proverbs 8:33


34 Joyful are those who listen to me,     watching for me daily at my gates,     waiting for me outside my home! 

Proverbs 8:34


35 For whoever finds me finds life     and receives favor from the lord. 

Proverbs 8:35


36 But those who miss me injure themselves.     All who hate me love death.” 

Proverbs 8:36



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

burung bersayap emas

speedy recovery

improve communication